· stocks rise as sales fall;
· you keep supplying goods and services, but customers delay payment;
· support from banks is hard to come by;
· bad debts push you closer to the edge.
Untreated, the leakage reaches a point where self-treatment is ineffective. You need a doctor to help you:
· diagnose the pain points - identify what needs to be done and do it today!
· STOP the symptoms - manage critical cash issues, restructure finances and maximise short-term profits;
· plan a healthier future for the business;
· GO for growth – get organised and grab the opportunities as the future brightens.
Parrallel’s approach to the problem is both pragmatic and unique. We break the teatment into two stages:
Stage One: Address the Issues
Identify and attack today’s pressing problems; use short-term gains to build confidence and create visibility of the longer term business needs.
Stage Two: Plan the Future
Plan and execute a long term plan.
If your business is feeling pain, don’t delay, get a diagnosis: