Career business experience with the Parrallel team stretches across a range of high-profile engagements and case studies both within large international companies and the SME sector. These include:
· Managing numerous international company turnarounds in small to medium companies (£1m to £100m; 20 to 1,000 employees).
· Working in over 60 countries managing change, strategy execution, performance improvement plans, process improvement, project management, recruiting, selecting and training staff at all levels.
· Working in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Software Development, Process, PR/Communications, Automotive, Rail, Household Improvement Products, Toys, Aeronautical; MOD, Utilities Supply, Mechanical Handling, Medical Equipment and Business Services industries/sectors.
· Leading Management Buyouts in SME sector as CEO.
· Leading Knowledge Management, managing introduction of global intranet in 59 countries; managing global communications/PR industry conferences.
· Mentoring CEOs in small to medium enterprises: one-on-one; one-to-many.
· CEO, Divisional MD; main board directorships; interim management; consultancy.
· Hands-on work with small and medium SMEs ranging from 1 to 5 employees at the lower end, up to 1,000 employees.
· Managing most areas of a business as MD/CEO, Operations, Technical/Product Development; HSQE, Sales & Marketing Directors.